A maker of Workfrom and other joys.
Photography, Website Design/Development, Hand Lettering, Hardware & IT, Writing and Business Development.
Type of work.
Workfrom! and some coding, cooking, singing, guitar playing and road tripping.
Why I work remotely.
Travel, freedom, more time with friends and family. PJs.
Most Recent Pro Tips
- Lost Lake Cafe & Lounge — 06/28/2017 — Reported: Noise level is high - typically loud music and full restaurant. They just opened an awesom...
- Rogue Eastside Pub & Pilot Brewery — 05/26/2017 — And their patio is now open! Watching someone put the final paint on the fence but it's even bigger ...
- Rogue Eastside Pub & Pilot Brewery — 05/18/2017 — Wifi in the back room is spotty .... definitely not as strong or sat as front room.
- The Green Dragon — 05/18/2017 — Now the Rogue East pub. https://workfrom.co/rogue-eastside-pub-pilot-brewery-portland-102168
- Axiom Hotel — 04/29/2017 — Great spot for meetings up to 4 and perfect for one on ones.
- Proper Grounds Coffee Roasters — 04/24/2017 — They've moved to https://workfrom.co/proper-coffeecocktails
- Because Coffee — 02/17/2017 — There's a power strip by the 2 lounge chairs along the back wall. Nice food menu, too, for $6.
- The Living Room Coffeehouse — 02/16/2017 — That's awesome! I can't wait to check it out.
- Pain & Cie — 01/10/2017 — An anonymous user reported WiFi is now available at this location, as of Dec 22, 2016.
- Hop and Vine — 01/08/2017 — Thanks for the tip on a new space here. Will have to check it out. It'll be hard to beat the H&V ......
- Café Cometa — 12/21/2016 — Thanks for letting us know! Looks like the last Speedtest was shared on Aug 10, 2016. Will mark it a...
- Bliss Coffee — 10/29/2016 — Cute space with all the good coffees including Heart, Verve and Four Barrel.
- Spritely Bean — 10/06/2016 — The woman working next to me just informed me they have the best breakfast sandwiches, too.
- Spritely Bean — 10/06/2016 — They've changed their seating and tables. Now all seating height tables with plastic chairs and padd...
- Equator Coffees & Teas — 09/21/2016 — It's in the ground floor atrium of the Linked In building.
- TankDesk PDX — 08/24/2016 — We're sorry to report that this place has closed. If we hear of any updates (sometimes moves happen)...
- Case Study Coffee on Sandy — 07/10/2016 — Looks like others have experienced WiFi issues recently, too. I was here on a Sunday and the place w...
- Short North Coffee House — 06/29/2016 — Thanks! Looks like there was a problem w/the display, but the tests saved and we updated the address...
- Qawra — 06/17/2016 — Sounds beautiful! Adding it to my travel list ;)
- The Hilt — 06/16/2016 — Outside patio is excellent - half covered w/heaters, half sun. Only downside is no outlets outside.