Social Media, Digital Marketing/SEO and Writing.
Love collaborating and Not looking, but taking new clients.
Type of work.
Digital Marketing consultant for Ecommerce. I like selling stuff online :) I mainly focus on paid acquisition channels.
Why I work remotely.
It took me a while to figure out that "ONLINE Marketing" could be done from anywhere with a wifi connection. After six years of experience I decided to take the plunge and not only become a freelancer but also location independent. In the last two years I've travelled slowly but surely to 22 different countries across Europe, South America and Asia while consistently making more money for my clients. With my contributions to Workfrom I hope to help other Digital Nomads in their continuous quest for decent Wifi.
- Backlane Coffee — 03/07/2017 — I'm here in March and the same spotty internet and Carla Bruni Album 😂
- Urban Cafe — 02/27/2017 — I'm not sure if the name is still Urban Cafe or if they changed it to Bombay Coffee Roasters. From t...
- the mill – café – comida – vinho — 10/10/2016 — Great place open since last week (Beginning of October 2016). Good coffee, good vibe, healthy food.
- Biblioteca El Clot – Josep Benet — 06/03/2016 — Also open in the mornings (Can't edit) Monday 4–8:30PM Tuesday 10AM–2PM, 4–8:30PM Wednesday...
- En Aparté — 05/27/2016 — They serve tapas, salads, special toasts and deserts. Pastries for breakfast. A nice terrace outside...
- Sinergia Cowork — 04/19/2016 — This is one of my favourite coworking spaces I've ever been to (that's a list of about 25 across Eur...
- Libros del Pasaje — 04/08/2016 — LOVE this place!
- Remote Workers and Nomadic Workers Do Not Go Hand-in-Hand — 03/14/2016 — Hi Holden, thanks for the article. I'm inviting you to travel with me or someone else from the vastl...