August 11th, 3pm EST
Workfrom AMA Featuring
Hosted by Darren Buckner
In Partnership with Yac
Using Yac makes this AMA incredibly interactive. As a voice messaging tool you can ask Darren questions before (right now 🙌) AND during the event.
This event is the first of its kind! Here are the steps for joining:
1. After sign up, download Yac!
2. Open Yac and select “I’m part of a team”
3. Setup your account, and you’ll see a group called “Darren Murph Workfrom AMA” (this is where the event will take place)
4. Send in a question! Or 5 🙂
About Darren Murph
As GitLab’s Head of Remote, Darren works at the intersection of culture, operations, people, talent branding, marketing, and communication. He’s spent his career leading remote teams and charting remote transformations. He holds a Guinness World Record in publishing, and authored GitLab’s Remote Playbook and “Living the Remote Dream: A Guide To Seeing the World, Setting Records, and Advancing Your Career.”
Questions about this event? DM us @workfrom on Twitter!
3 free credits when they join
Help coworking spaces join the premium network and we'll add 3 day credits to your account at no cost. Credits can be used at any partner location. Help more spaces for more credits! Credits are only added after the referred space successfully joins the network as an official partner.
Your referral linkcopy
1. Cell phone photos are OK.
2. While we find that most folks don't mind being in the background of photos, don't sweat it if someone objects. Thank ‘em and find another shot or go back to working/studying.
“Excuse me. Do you mind if I take a picture of this area with you working in the background? It’s for a project I’m a part of that connects people like us with great spaces to work, like this one.”
We’re not using community sourced photography for commercial purposes, so you needn’t worry about documented permission or release forms.
3. Submitted photos will be attributed to you unless you state otherwise.
Share this list with others.
Do good work, wherever we roam.
We are good stewards of space, share tables and make room for others. We support work-friendly businesses with our money and evangelism. We embrace a workspace atmosphere that treats one another with dignity, respect and compassion. We believe that together, we're building a global network of great spaces to work from in each city, town and village we roam.
A little help please
Please tell us what you wanted to happen after making that last click?