According to the United States Census Bureau, as of August 2021, there have been almost a million more applications for new business entities in the US compared to the same time last year. That’s even considering the boom of applications in 2020 because of COVID-19. With the future of work more remote than ever and a lot more business owners, coaches, consultants, and freelancers starting businesses and taking to market, finding the right tech tools to run your business is critical.
Being remote since inception and still just a very small crew we’ve had our share of remote tech tool trials here at Workfrom. To help you cut through the remote tool noise we put together a list of our favorites to help you and your business run efficiently – and from anywhere.
- Canva – Design content for blog posts, social media posts, presentations, documents, and well, anything visual.
- Grammarly – Grammar checker with a great browser extension.
- Buffer – Manage and schedule your social media posts.
- Notion – Great for managing notes, databases, kanban boards, wikis, calendars, reminders and more. BONUS! They have great templates.
- Swipe pages – Whip up landing pages in a flash.
- Asana – Productivity tracker and project management tool.
- Zapier – Automate tasks between different apps so you can focus on doing what you do best.
- Calendly – Hassle-free online appointment scheduling software. HOT TIP! Save a ton of time by adding your virtual space link to your booked meetings.
- Google Analytics – Break down how people interact with your website and optimize for growth.
- Mailchimp or Flodesk – Whip up an email campaign and manage your *growing* audience easily. Flodesk has a flat fee with no max on your audience size.
- AppSumo – Awesome lifetime deals on new products and apps.
- Airtable – Spreadsheet and database in one for collaboration.
- Workfrom places app – Find the coffee shops and IRL coworking spaces that motivate you, have great wifi, and awesome coffee.
- Workfrom Virtual Spaces – Meet with clients, host meetups, and work from a virtual room you design. Opens in your browser and is really easy for your clients to use.
Got any great tools you swear by not on this list? Let us know in the responses.
Next step: Go get yourself a free virtual space. It’s on us.