Workfrom API Developer Showcase
Have a great idea for how you can use Workfrom to better the world? Join our community of developers using the Workfrom Places API to make the world an awesome place.
iOS and Android
The Workfrom mobile app is here! If you would like to help test it sign up for our beta test going on now.
iPhone, Android, Web
Where Should You Live and Work? Discover the best place to make more, spend less and live happy. Move there
Belooga is for digital nomads/remote workers/perpetual travelers to share accommodations they stayed at all around the world. WiFi speeds and places to work from nearby are provided for every listing—making it super easy for everyone to find a place they can live in.
Fastest WiFi download speeds from work spaces including cafes, coffee shops, libraries, and co-working offices.
More about the Workfrom Places API
Find cafes, bars, coffee shops, libraries and dedicated coworking spaces with reliable WiFi, available power outlets and other amenities wherever you roam. Our endpoints allow you to search for places near a location, postal code or by Workfrom ID. Developers who use an Application ID get additional information including WiFi speeds and passwords for matching places. Other insights to help you decide if it’s a good place for you to get work done include photos, variety of tables & seating, standing desks, background noise, coffee roasters, types of tea, food options.
The Workfrom Places API is in beta and open to a limited group of developers. If you’re interested in developing an application with Workfrom Places and haven’t yet talked to us, review the following section and send us an email at api <at> workfrom.co.
Wrapper libraries available include:
To ensure a safe and collaborative space for all, we ask that you review the following guidelines, terms and requirements and contact us with any questions.
- Guarantee that your use of the API is in the spirit of Workfrom.
- Be truthful and honest about your application or site to Workfrom and your users.
- Display Workfrom branding (see Display Requirements) and link directly back to Workfrom where your application or site utilizes our API content.
You shall not:
- Use the API for any application or site that replicates or attempts to replace the essential user experience of Workfrom.co or Workfrom applications or in any way harms the interests of Workfrom, Workfrom.co, the API or its program or other users of Workfrom.co.
- Disparage Workfrom or knowingly tarnish the name reputation, image or goodwill of Workfrom in connection with your application or participation in the API program.
- Attempt to circumvent any security measures or technical limitations of the API.
- Use the API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume or constitutes excessive or abusive usage.
The full reel.
If you’ve already been approved and are looking for documentation on API endpoints: